Hi,
Most of the times, it is a backend issue that takes a few days to get corrected.
Have you done a Factory Reset and tried again?
I’m eager to hear back and work together to find a solution.
Tätä selainta ei enää tueta.
Päivitä Microsoft Edgeen, jotta voit hyödyntää uusimpia ominaisuuksia, suojauspäivityksiä ja teknistä tukea.
Hei
I just bought a new laptop 2 days ago and i cannot switch off the s mode on windows.
I have tried everything to turn it off but still cannot do it?
there is no phone support in this matter
Hi,
Most of the times, it is a backend issue that takes a few days to get corrected.
Have you done a Factory Reset and tried again?
I’m eager to hear back and work together to find a solution.
I read something about windows S version become to end with Windowas 11.
It is for poor lightweight devices mostly and very limited.. SEE on bottom: ABOUT PERMANENT.
Windows 11 does have an S mode, but it is only available on the Windows 11 Home edition.
Microsoft Support
Key Details About Windows 11 S Mode
Awesome! Thank you for letting me know. To help others with the same issue, please take a moment to accept the answer as well, have a great day!