INTUNE ADMIN CENTER DEVICE IMEI

Nico Penttilä 0 Mainepisteet
2026-06-03T12:08:43.26+00:00

Hi,

Do you know the reason why iNTUNE Admin center is not showing Device IMEI or Serial number?

Is this problem based Android Os version, have device use Samsung Knox or some kind of safety feature?

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for Business | Rekisteröityminen ja kirjautuminen sisään | Muu
0 kommenttia Ei kommentteja

1 vastaus

Lajitteluperuste: Hyödyllisin
  1. Tamara-Hu 17,960 Mainepisteet Microsoftin ulkoinen henkilöstö Valvoja
    2026-06-03T13:20:44.14+00:00

    Since you posted your question in English , I’ll reply in this language as well. If you’re more comfortable using another language, please let me know, I’ll be happy to tailor my response to your preferred language. 

    Hello @Nico Penttilä,  

    Good day! I hope you're doing well.

    For this issue, I recommend reaching out to the Microsoft Technical Support Team for further assistance.  

    Their specialists can perform deeper diagnostics, do remote session and, if needed, escalate the case to the appropriate internal team for further analysis. This ensures the issue is formally tracked and may contribute to a future fix.   

    For business support:   

    • Find your Microsoft 365 admin: If you don't know who the global admin is in your organization, you can find guidance here: How can I find my Microsoft 365 admin? - Microsoft Support    
    • Submit a service request: The Global Administrator should create a support request with Microsoft to receive advanced technical assistance. For detailed instructions, see: Get support - Microsoft 365 admin | Microsoft Learn 
    • If your organization's subscription is from a partner or reseller, and the global administrator is unable to open a service request on your end, contact the reseller's support provider to help open a service request on behalf of you instead.    

    If you discover any solutions or have additional insights, please consider replying to this thread to help others in the community.   

    I’d like to clarify that as a forum moderator, I do not have access to advanced troubleshooting tools, or contact Microsoft Support on your behalf. Please consider me an end user as well, providing guidance based on experience and documented processes. 

    That said, I’m happy to support you throughout the process. Once you’ve created the support request and received a ticket number, feel free to share it with me via private message. I can help you track the case and suggest next steps if needed. 

    To access the private message, please refresh this page, you should see a pop-up at the top of your thread. Click on Viestien tarkasteleminen to review it. 

    Käyttäjän kuva

    If you need further assistance, feel free to reply. I'm here and happy to help!   


    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.

    Onko tästä vastauksesta hyötyä?

    0 kommenttia Ei kommentteja

Vastauksesi

Kysymyksen tekijä voi merkitä vastauksia hyväksytyiksi ja moderaattorit suositelluiksi, mikä auttaa käyttäjiä tietämään, että vastaus on ratkaissut tekijän ongelman.