Windows Sandbox does not open at all ?

ilkka ronka 95 Mainepisteet
2026-02-13T06:38:50.4466667+00:00

Hi I have tried to launch Windows Sandbox, but it does not start at all. When I click the Sandbox icon, I only see the hourglass for a moment and then nothing happens. Sandbox simply doesn’t open. OS:__ Windows 11 Pro, version 25H2, build 26200.7840. What I have tried so far:

  • Verified that virtualization is enabled, both in Windows and in the BIOS
  • Enabled all the required Windows Features for Windows Sandbox
  • Checked the system information using the systeminfo command
  • I have also disabled Memory Integrity under Core Isolation to make sure it is not blocking hyper-v
  • Edge browser was fully installed on my computer, and I didn’t do anything to trigger it.
  • Power shell command: Get-AppxPackage MicrosoftEdge
  • Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge.Stable Status ok I have not run any ‘debloat’ script

Edit: Running WindowsSandbox.exe from PowerShell shows an error message: (0x80070002)

I have enabled the following items in ‘Turn Windows features on or off’: – Hyper‑V and all of its sub‑components – Virtual Machine Platform – Windows Sandbox – Windows Hypervisor Platform

Using the systeminfo command: Virtualization‑based security: Status: Running Hyper‑V Requirements: A hypervisor has been detected. Features required for Hyper‑V will not be displayed

 

Windows kotikäyttäjille | Windows 11 | Sovellukset
0 kommenttia Ei kommentteja

2 vastausta

Lajitteluperuste: Hyödyllisin
  1. ilkka ronka 95 Mainepisteet
    2026-02-13T14:27:04.12+00:00

    ms

    Here’s the screenshot

    Onko tästä vastauksesta hyötyä?

    0 kommenttia Ei kommentteja

  2. SD - IA 180.9K Mainepisteet Riippumaton neuvonantaja
    2026-02-13T07:32:42.8233333+00:00

    Hi Ikka,

    This is a very common problem.

    Please supply the following Information.

    Right-click the Start button and Choose the Run option

    Type in msinfo32

    Press enter.

    Take a screenshot of the System Summary window and post it in the next reply.

    I look forward to your response and am eager to collaborate until we find a solution.

    Onko tästä vastauksesta hyötyä?

    0 kommenttia Ei kommentteja

Vastauksesi

Kysymyksen tekijä voi merkitä vastauksia hyväksytyiksi ja moderaattorit suositelluiksi, mikä auttaa käyttäjiä tietämään, että vastaus on ratkaissut tekijän ongelman.