Microsoft Account closure

Tiina Holopainen 0 Mainepisteet
2026-02-10T13:42:04.0233333+00:00

I am trying to close my personal Microsoft account, but the process is blocked because my account is still linked to a work organization.

The organization domain was gronlundpalvelut.fi, but when I try to access the organization page I receive the error: “gronlundpalvelut.fi is not in our system.”

The organization has already been deleted, but my Microsoft account still has an orphaned work organization reference that I cannot remove myself.

All consumer support channels (chat, phone, contact forms) are unavailable.

I need Microsoft support to manually remove the orphaned work organization link from my personal Microsoft account, so that I can close the account.

Please escalate this to the Microsoft Account / Identity backend team.

Microsoft 365 ja Office | Muu
0 kommenttia Ei kommentteja

1 vastaus

Lajitteluperuste: Hyödyllisin
  1. EmilyS726 270.7K Mainepisteet Riippumaton neuvonantaja
    2026-02-10T14:15:13.3733333+00:00

    Hello,

    Please sign into https://portal.azure.com

    Then click on Manage Entra ID

    Then click on Manage tenants.

    Do you see the organization listed? If so, check th box and click on "Leave".

    If it doesn't let you, please let me know the specific error.

    Onko tästä vastauksesta hyötyä?

    0 kommenttia Ei kommentteja

Vastauksesi

Kysymyksen tekijä voi merkitä vastauksia hyväksytyiksi ja moderaattorit suositelluiksi, mikä auttaa käyttäjiä tietämään, että vastaus on ratkaissut tekijän ongelman.