Microsoft account works, but Outlook.com mailbox is corrupted and inaccessible across all clients.

Maaria Niemelä 0 Mainepisteet
2026-01-07T22:41:37.57+00:00

I can log into my Microsoft account but whenever I access my web based outlook mailbox it gets stuck to the envelope animation. This is true with Chrome, Edge and Firefox (also incognito mode). Clearing cache is not working. Tested also with Safari on iPhone an it is not working.

Already initiated account recovery. No help.

Noted that when I try to login in with my ******@hotmail.com compared to firstname.lastename@outlook,com, it gives a different recovery e-mail address. Code received but it will give error that it is not correct,

If use ******@outlook.com, and different recovery e-mail I can access the account with the code sent to this recovery e-mail. This seems extremely wierd.

What is going on, and how will I ever get access to my email??

Outlook | Verkko | Outlook.com | Sähköposti
0 kommenttia Ei kommentteja

1 vastaus

Lajitteluperuste: Hyödyllisin
  1. Kayece Jan Mae Amizola 16,765 Mainepisteet Riippumaton neuvonantaja
    2026-01-08T00:02:26.13+00:00

    Hi,

    Have you tried accessing using Outlook for Windows or the Outlook app for mobile? Does it have the same issue?

    In the meantime, try accessing again on your Safari browser on your phone and try changing to change into mobile network or another network.

    I look forward to your response.

    Stay Safe!

    Onko tästä vastauksesta hyötyä?

    0 kommenttia Ei kommentteja

Vastauksesi

Kysymyksen tekijä voi merkitä vastauksia hyväksytyiksi ja moderaattorit suositelluiksi, mikä auttaa käyttäjiä tietämään, että vastaus on ratkaissut tekijän ongelman.