I need m 365 admin ID for laurila.fi domain, I am the administrator of the domain can you help me

antti laurila 0 Mainepisteet
2025-10-21T09:06:20.81+00:00

I need m 365 admin ID for laurila.fi domain, I am the administrator of the domain can you help me

Microsoft 365 ja Office | Asenna, lunasta, aktivoi | Muu | macOS
0 kommenttia Ei kommentteja

1 vastaus

Lajitteluperuste: Hyödyllisin
  1. Francisco Montilla 31,090 Mainepisteet Riippumaton neuvonantaja
    2025-10-21T09:59:10.74+00:00

    Hi Antti,

    If by admin ID you mean the Microsoft 365 tenant ID for laurila.fi, the quickest way to get it is in Entra admin center.

    Sign in at entra.microsoft.com with your admin account, select Identity on the left, then Overview. On that Overview card you will see Tenant ID. Copy that GUID. That is the ID most services ask for when they say Microsoft 365 or Entra tenant ID.

    If you meant a different identifier, for example the actual admin account address, tell me and I will guide you to it.

    Onko tästä vastauksesta hyötyä?

    0 kommenttia Ei kommentteja

Vastauksesi

Kysymyksen tekijä voi merkitä vastauksia hyväksytyiksi ja moderaattorit suositelluiksi, mikä auttaa käyttäjiä tietämään, että vastaus on ratkaissut tekijän ongelman.