cOPILOTIN ASETUKSET

ilkka ronka 95 Mainepisteet
2025-10-16T05:02:19.9533333+00:00

I have a Microsoft 365 Copilot subscription. In the Microsoft 365 Copilot app, I can access the settings via my profile icon. However, I can't find this option in the Copilot app. Has it possibly been removed?Gcopilotase

Gcopilot

Microsoft Copilot | Windows Copilot | Sovellus
0 kommenttia Ei kommentteja

Kysymyksen esittäjä on hyväksynyt vastauksen
Lychee-Ng 29,075 Mainepisteet Microsoftin ulkoinen henkilöstö Valvoja
2025-10-16T09:32:07.8+00:00

Since you are posting the question in English, the content below will be written in this language. You can use translation tools, but if you feel there is any mistake, please check out the original version.


Hello ilkka ronka,

Welcome to Microsoft Q&A!

It can be confusing to find the right place at first glance, but generally, both Copilot apps behave almost the same. From your screenshots, I can see that you have expanded the Sidebar for M365 Copilot, while the Copilot wasn't. That could be where it differed.

All you have to do is to click the Sidebar button in the Copilot app, then navigate to Sign-in, or click your profile icon (if you're already signed in). I provided some pictures below so you can get a better idea of where things are.

Käyttäjän kuva Käyttäjän kuva

Let me know if anything is different or missing on your end, I'm here to help! And consider report the behavior to Microsoft if you believe it's a display issue on sever side.


If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".

Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.

Onko tästä vastauksesta hyötyä?

0 kommenttia Ei kommentteja

1 lisävastaus

Lajitteluperuste: Hyödyllisin
  1. ilkka ronka 95 Mainepisteet
    2025-10-16T11:19:43.7033333+00:00

    Hi

    Thanks and hugs for your answer!

    I feel so dumb right now.

    Onko tästä vastauksesta hyötyä?


Vastauksesi

Kysymyksen tekijä voi merkitä vastauksia hyväksytyiksi ja moderaattorit suositelluiksi, mikä auttaa käyttäjiä tietämään, että vastaus on ratkaissut tekijän ongelman.