Microsoft 365 personal

ilkka ronka 95 Mainepisteet
2025-09-26T05:00:43.53+00:00

According to Microsoft account management, my subscription is Microsoft 365 Personal. I tried to purchase the premium version of Clipchamp, but it’s linked either to that Personal plan or to the 365 Family subscription. However, I couldn’t find Clipchamp among the installable apps on the account management page. My 365 Personal subscription costs €99 per year.

Can yny one help me?clipchamp

clipchamp1

Microsoft 365 ja Office | Clipchamp | Kotikäyttöön
0 kommenttia Ei kommentteja

4 vastausta

Lajitteluperuste: Uusin
  1. ilkka ronka 95 Mainepisteet
    2025-09-26T06:36:42.98+00:00

    I went through the content library and so far I haven’t come across anything that requires the Premium version. There’s a lot of material—videos, music, etc.—but the only place where it prompts me to upgrade is when saving to OneDrive.

    Onko tästä vastauksesta hyötyä?

    0 kommenttia Ei kommentteja

  2. SD - IA 180.5K Mainepisteet Riippumaton neuvonantaja
    2025-09-26T05:50:50.2933333+00:00

    I got you. There is an additional premium plan above the standard 365 subscription for ClipChamp, which is why it prompts you to upgrade.

    In Clipchamp, do you see Premium stock assets as an available option?

    Onko tästä vastauksesta hyötyä?

    0 kommenttia Ei kommentteja

  3. ilkka ronka 95 Mainepisteet
    2025-09-26T05:45:04.7133333+00:00

    Thanks. That's exactly what I did. I went ahead and did it again—signed out and back in using the same account that has the 365 Personal subscription. But there's still a diamond icon and "Upgrade" in the top right corner. So it didn't help.

    Onko tästä vastauksesta hyötyä?

    0 kommenttia Ei kommentteja

  4. SD - IA 180.5K Mainepisteet Riippumaton neuvonantaja
    2025-09-26T05:34:51.3733333+00:00

    Hi,

    I'm Sumit, here to assist with your question.

    Apologies for any inconvenience - I'm happy to help you today.

    Clipchamp for Windows is downloaded separately since most people do not use it. Here is the link for the same:

    https://apps.microsoft.com/detail/9p1j8s7ccwwt?

    Once it is done, sign in using the same MSA from which you bought the 365 subscription, which should solve the problem.

    I hope you find this information useful. If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to reach out. Otherwise, please take a moment to accept the answer. Wishing you good luck!

    Onko tästä vastauksesta hyötyä?


Vastauksesi

Kysymyksen tekijä voi merkitä vastauksia hyväksytyiksi ja moderaattorit suositelluiksi, mikä auttaa käyttäjiä tietämään, että vastaus on ratkaissut tekijän ongelman.