Unable to free claim 3 month PC game pass from microsoft store that came with my PC.

Mikko Lehtopolku 0 Mainepisteet
2025-09-13T18:14:55.14+00:00

I am not able to claim 3 month PC game pass that came with the PC I Bought and when I try to claim that it says "The browser or embedded browser is not compatible with the 3D-Secure authentication." and I am not sure how to fix it.

Any help or fix to this would be greatly appreciated.

I Couldnt find the correct place to ask for help so if I can be re-directed to the
right place that works too.

Microsoft Edge | Muu | Windows 11

1 vastaus

Lajitteluperuste: Hyödyllisin
  1. Ivan B 125K Mainepisteet Riippumaton neuvonantaja
    2025-09-13T18:50:28.6133333+00:00

    Hi ,

    You're using Chrome or Edge.

    If you're using them, switch to Edge and clear your cache and cookies.

    https://support.microsoft.com/pt-br/microsoft-edge/exibir-e-excluir-o-hist%C3%B3rico-do-navegador-no-microsoft-edge-00cf7943-a9e1-975a-a33d-ac10ce454ca4

    Go to Microsoft Store > Library > Get Updates, wait for the process to finish, and restart your PC.

    Remember, you won't be able to redeem Game Pass with an active subscription. If you have a subscription on your Microsoft account, you won't be able to redeem the Game Pass that comes with your PC.

    Give feedback if the information was useful or not.

    Thanks

    Onko tästä vastauksesta hyötyä?

    0 kommenttia Ei kommentteja

Vastauksesi

Kysymyksen tekijä voi merkitä vastauksia hyväksytyiksi ja moderaattorit suositelluiksi, mikä auttaa käyttäjiä tietämään, että vastaus on ratkaissut tekijän ongelman.