Windows 11 aktivointi virhekoodi 0xc004ff211

S.I 0 Mainepisteet
2025-09-03T12:56:24.51+00:00

After bios update i need to re-activate windows 11 but i did it from 10 pro to 11 pro.

How do i even get my product key? its digital

Windows kotikäyttäjille | Windows 11 | Käyttöoikeudet ja aktivointi
0 kommenttia Ei kommentteja

1 vastaus

Lajitteluperuste: Hyödyllisin
  1. Christine Luna 27,370 Mainepisteet Riippumaton neuvonantaja
    2025-09-03T13:31:17.8533333+00:00

    Greetings!

    This is Tin, I'm happy to help you. Looks like you're experiencing activation issue with your Windows after updating your BIOS. Let me help you with that.

    If I may ask, have you tried to run the Windows Activation Troubleshooter already? Since you're using a Digital license, please make sure that the correct MS Account is signed in. Please click Start menu and type Activation then hit enter. Run the Troubleshoot and choose "I've recently replaced my hardware". Please follow the prompt and check if it will resolve your case.

    Please let me know how it goes.

    Thanks,

    Tin

    Onko tästä vastauksesta hyötyä?

    0 kommenttia Ei kommentteja

Vastauksesi

Kysymyksen tekijä voi merkitä vastauksia hyväksytyiksi ja moderaattorit suositelluiksi, mikä auttaa käyttäjiä tietämään, että vastaus on ratkaissut tekijän ongelman.