Problem with Convert to Stocks feature

Anonyymi
2024-09-21T12:31:37+00:00

Hi,

I have a problem with Excel's Convert to Stocks feature and I have been this problem for a while now.

For some reason Convert to Stocks feature give me wrong companys information.

Information about company that I try to convert:

  • Name: "Kalmar Oyj"
  • Stock exchange: "NASDAQ Helsinki"
  • Ticker-symbol: "KALMAR"
  • Country: "Finland"
  • Currency: "Eur"

Information about company what Excel gives me instead (this is wrong company)

  • Name: "KOLMAR HOLDINGS CO.,LTD. (XKRX:024720)"
  • Stock exchange: "Korea Stock Exchange"
  • Ticker-symbol: "KOLMAR HOLDINGS CO.,LTD."
  • Country: "Korea"
  • Currency: "KRW"

I added screenshot of this WRONG company that Excel for some reason gives me and it's important to understand that this is only company that I have this kind of a problem - all others works as they should.

Microsoft 365 ja Office | Excel | Kotikäyttöön | Windows

Lukittu kysymys. Tämä kysymys on siirretty Microsoft-tukiyhteisöstä. Voit äänestää sen hyödyllisyydestä mutta et voi lisätä kommentteja tai vastauksia tai seurata kysymystä.

0 kommenttia Ei kommentteja

1 vastaus

Lajitteluperuste: Hyödyllisin
  1. Anonyymi
    2024-10-09T08:56:01+00:00

    Still not working - any update to this?

    Onko tästä vastauksesta hyötyä?

    0 kommenttia Ei kommentteja