Hi, my name is Neil and I'm a Windows 11 user like you.
Sorry you're having an issue with Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus (great game!).
First of all, don't worry, this "running out of dedicated video memory" is not an issue with your PC, it is a known issue with the game.
I had this all the time when playing it (on Ultra settings), and I used to ignore it and continue playing. Just check your settings don't change.
The problem was introduced in a glitched patch Bethesda released in 2018 and to my knowledge, was patched with a hotfix that allows you to simply ignore the error message. Here is a post about it from Jason at Bethesda: https://steamcommunity.com/app/612880/discussio...
So you can ignore it and continue playing. It never affected me on my NVIDIA 3060Ti other than receiving the message occasionally.
I hope this helps.
Kindest regards,
Neil
**NOTE**
Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.