iPhone is connected to the computer via USB, but there is no internet on the computer. why?

Anonyymi
2024-05-17T10:31:34+00:00

I have a problem that when I connect the phone to the computer with USB, I don't share the internet.

There is a green bar on the top of the phone (iPhone), which means that the phone is sharing the internet.

But there is no internet on the machine and it doesn't even recognize this internet, is there any help? I've tested everything

Windows kotikäyttäjille | Windows 11 | Internet ja yhteydet

Lukittu kysymys. Tämä kysymys on siirretty Microsoft-tukiyhteisöstä. Voit äänestää sen hyödyllisyydestä mutta et voi lisätä kommentteja tai vastauksia tai seurata kysymystä.

0 kommenttia Ei kommentteja

2 vastausta

Lajitteluperuste: Hyödyllisin
  1. Anonyymi
    2024-05-20T17:50:19+00:00

    didn't work but thanks what do you mean it's a hardware issue.

    Onko tästä vastauksesta hyötyä?

    0 kommenttia Ei kommentteja
  2. Anonyymi
    2024-05-17T14:28:27+00:00

    Hello , sorry about your problems. My name is Marco and I will do my best to help you.

    Try this solutions:

    Update iTunes to the latest version and ensure your iPhone is recognized by iTunes when connected via USB.

    Temporarily disable your firewall and antivirus software as they may be blocking the tethering connection.

    Or you can try this: Disable USB Selective Suspend setting on your PC to prevent power saving from interfering with the USB connection (Control Panel > Power Options > Change Plan Settings > Change Advanced Power Settings > Expand USB Settings and disable USB Selective Suspend).

    Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

    Use a different USB cable or try connecting your iPhone to another PC to isolate if it's a hardware issue.

    Onko tästä vastauksesta hyötyä?

    0 kommenttia Ei kommentteja