Network problems

Anonyymi
2024-11-18T14:46:34+00:00

I've suddenly had a problem and it's such that I can't really download Opera GX or some games. If I turn on vpn everything works but slowly. I have rebooted the router, Reset network settings and firewall.

Windows kotikäyttäjille | Windows 11 | Internet ja yhteydet

Lukittu kysymys. Tämä kysymys on siirretty Microsoft-tukiyhteisöstä. Voit äänestää sen hyödyllisyydestä mutta et voi lisätä kommentteja tai vastauksia tai seurata kysymystä.

0 kommenttia Ei kommentteja

1 vastaus

Lajitteluperuste: Hyödyllisin
  1. Jonathan Deives 81,965 Mainepisteet Riippumaton neuvonantaja
    2024-11-18T16:12:34+00:00

    My name is Jonathan Deives. I'm an Independent Advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

    Try going to the manufacturer's website and looking for the

    model of your system, download and install the latest network driver.

    If you are using a 3rd antivirus, temporarily uninstall it and see if the problem persists.

    Also run these network commands;

    Click on the start menu and type cmd

    Right click and run as administrator

    Copy, paste and enter each one, one at a time.

    netsh winsock reset

    netsh int ip reset

    ipconfig /release

    ipconfig /renew

    ipconfig /flushdns

    Onko tästä vastauksesta hyötyä?

    0 kommenttia Ei kommentteja