Sorry, I was offline, your GPU temperatures are within the normal range, your GPU is not running too hot.
Virheilmoitus/error message
While playing WOT, the game suddenly shuts down and an error message appears as shown in the image below.It says:
-video card error. This error is usually caused by video card drivers crashing. Try updating drivers etc
The computer has been updated.
The video card drivers are the latest.
The game has been reinstalled.
WOT support couldn't help.
Win11 Ver, 23H2, 22631,4460
-os: win 11pro
-prossu: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
-emolevy: Asus rog strix x570-f gaming
-muisti: DDR4 32gt
-näytönohj: Asus, Nvidia Geforce RTX 3070TI.
-kotelo: Corsair Carbide 200R ATX-kotelo
-virtalähde: Fractal ion gold 850w
jäähy: Fractal Design Celsius+ S28 Dynamic -nestejäähdytysjärjestelmä
Windows kotikäyttäjille | Windows 11 | Pelaaminen
Lukittu kysymys. Tämä kysymys on siirretty Microsoft-tukiyhteisöstä. Voit äänestää sen hyödyllisyydestä mutta et voi lisätä kommentteja tai vastauksia tai seurata kysymystä.
6 vastausta
Lajitteluperuste: Hyödyllisin
-
DaveM121 937.5K Mainepisteet Riippumaton neuvonantaja2024-11-22T06:27:06+00:00 Try installing a couple of other versions of the driver around version 561 to try to find a version that stabilises your system.
-
Anonyymi
2024-11-22T06:23:22+00:00 Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.
The best option is to completely remove the current Nvidia device driver using the widely available free DDU utility, then restart your PC and go to the Nvidia website to download and install a couple of slightly older version of the Nvidia device driver to try to find a version that is stable on your system.
A slightly older version of that driver is more stable than the latest version.
Thanks for the reply. I followed the instructions, but unfortunately it didn't help. Still crashing.
I tried an older one a couple of generations back when I remembered that the error message in question didn't appear then.
-
DaveM121 937.5K Mainepisteet Riippumaton neuvonantaja2024-11-21T08:09:35+00:00 Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.
The best option is to completely remove the current Nvidia device driver using the widely available free DDU utility, then restart your PC and go to the Nvidia website to download and install a couple of slightly older version of the Nvidia device driver to try to find a version that is stable on your system.
A slightly older version of that driver is more stable than the latest version.