Windows 10 on tablet, waking from suspend problem

Anonyymi
2021-08-29T06:01:59+00:00

I bought Zte W105 tablet which seems to be made by Techvision. There are no official sites where I can download drivers.

I installed Windows 10 32-bit from regular media and then I had to gather drivers arond the internet which of course is not good thing.

I managed to get everything working, except that waking from suspend is unreliable. When I push power button the tablet screen shuts off, if I don't let the tablet to be in suspend very long it wakes from suspend just fine but after bit longer wait it no longer wakes up and I have to power it off and then power on again.

It is based on Bay Trail Atom Z3537f processor. Touch screen is made by Goodix, one problematic component is Kionix G sensor, after tinkering I got it working but after some more tinkering it again doesn't.

Windows logs complain something about wudrfd and acpi 3400 and Root sensor 0000.

Windows kotikäyttäjille | Windows 10 | Lepotila sekä virran kytkentä ja katkaisu

Lukittu kysymys. Tämä kysymys on siirretty Microsoft-tukiyhteisöstä. Voit äänestää sen hyödyllisyydestä mutta et voi lisätä kommentteja tai vastauksia tai seurata kysymystä.

0 kommenttia Ei kommentteja

1 vastaus

Lajitteluperuste: Hyödyllisin
  1. Anonyymi
    2021-08-29T09:21:05+00:00

    Good day! I'm Raniel, a Microsoft user like you. I understand your frustration regarding this issue and I'll do my best to help.

    Kindly double-check if your machine doesn't have any pending security patches: Go to Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update > Check for Updates.

    Run the Power troubleshooter as well: Go to Start > Settings > Update and Security > Troubleshoot > Power > select Run Troubleshooter.

    You can also reset your power plans to default

    1. On your search bar, type command prompt and select "run as administrator"
    2. Type powercfg -restoredefaultschemes and press Enter
    3. Perform a clean boot and check if you'll encounter the same issue: https://support.microsoft.com/help/929135/how-t...

    Temporarily disable your antivirus, then check again.

    However, if the issue persist, kindly perform a repair install of your Windows which fixes the broken system files on your machine.

    1. Download the media creation tool here: https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/win... (click on "Download tool now") and wait for the download to finish
    2. Temporarily disable your firewall/antivirus, then open the tool and select the option "Upgrade this PC now".
    3. Wait until your machine goes to the process of repair install. There should be no worries in performing it since you will select the option to keep your files during the process.

    I hope this helps. Good luck!

    Onko tästä vastauksesta hyötyä?

    0 kommenttia Ei kommentteja