(Pro help pls) Only Minecraft crashes computer / Vain Minecraft kaataa koneen.

Anonyymi
2014-06-16T13:46:56+00:00

Heippa!

Copypasteen tänne aika yksityiskohtaisen ongelmaselostuksen, joka on englanniksi. Tämä ongelma todennäköisesti vaatii todella taitavan henkilön apua, en itsekään täysin peukalo keskellä kämmentä ole, ja toivoni olen menettänyt jo aikoja sitten.

Vaikkei varmaan keneltäkään löydy suoraa vastausta tähän, toivoisin että joku auttaisi minua etsimään syyn keinolla millä hyvänsä, oli se sitten keskusyksikön penkomista tai diagnostiikan tekemistä tai mitä hyvänsä.


Hey!

I will copypaste a detailed problem description, and as it's in english I will also accept answers in english, as much as finnish. This problem likely requires a computer pro, as I am not a beginner with computers and I've lost hope long ago...

Even if you don't have a straight out answer, I would really really appreciate help in finding the reason, whatever it may be. Any diagnostics, or tips on checking the physical hardware, anything...

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey! I have this problem only and ONLY with Minecraft. Games such as WoW, CS 1.6, Assassins Creeds, all work perfectly on pretty much max settings, and my HW can easily even record Full-HD picture out of it... but then comes Minecraft.

I can sometimes play maybe 20seconds, sometimes hour or two (actually I noticed if I leave the character in game idling(not reliable info), it will not crash, and often if I move around a bit BAM crash much sooner), but then suddenly out of nowhere without a warning, computer shuts down in a blink of an eye. Alot like power-loss. Prior to shutdown I have no signs of lag or any resource using even near its capacity, then just POOF.

However, I've already replaced PSU from 500W to this1 (it used to work with 500W without problems until suddenly it didn't...) and doesn't work with this1 either. Also I've replaced Mobo from very similiar older model.

This problem has been present for quite some time and I'm tired of googling the issue and getting no definite answers anywhere...

I've tried playing around with settings, trying different Overclocks and of course without totally (like currently, don't really need it), I've tried with a single chip of RAM at a time, both chips alone had the issue... I've tried to put my computer into heaviest stresstests I could find (some bootable, some OS) individually and all at once, no problems over night... no excessive heating either.

Only thing I have in mind is creating dual-boot for linux and try Minecraft there, if the problem persists... not a big fan of linux tho but it could be worth a shot for troubleshooting purposes.

Event Viewer says Critical Kernel-Power error, Event ID 41. Copied version in pastebin link below specs.

I also noticed that in BugCheck parameters 1-4 most of the times the data is pure 0. But in the most recent case and a few random others they have some tiny data in 1 and 4 if it means anything.

Posting all info I can think of:

CMD-> Java -version

java version "1.7.0_60"

Java™ SE Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_60-b19)

Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.60-b09, mixed mode)

Specs:

Windows 7 x64 Ultimate (newly reinstalled)

CPU: Intel-Core i5-2500 @ 3.3GHz

RAM: 2x Kingston 4GB each

GPU: Gainward NVidia Geforce GTX 570 Phantom

Storage: Samsung SSD 830 Series 128GB + 2TB Seagate HDD (MC on SSD)

PSU: 650W, LC6650GP3 v2.3, Silent Green Power ATX

Motherboard: P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3, LGA1155, Intel Z68

DxDiag: http://pastebin.com/SGpdPrW3

Eventviewer log: http://pastebin.com/Yier0gbQ

Please try your everything to fix this for/with me, I'm growing desperate and would want to host a server and play with friends  even if it's a hardware problem, we must be definite with which piece... don't want to buy any more items for no avail :/

Thanks in advance

MooneY

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Windows kotikäyttäjille | Edelliset Windows-versiot | Pelaaminen

Lukittu kysymys. Tämä kysymys on siirretty Microsoft-tukiyhteisöstä. Voit äänestää sen hyödyllisyydestä mutta et voi lisätä kommentteja tai vastauksia tai seurata kysymystä.

0 kommenttia Ei kommentteja

1 vastaus

Lajitteluperuste: Vanhin
  1. Anonyymi
    2014-07-06T19:53:00+00:00

    Bumb.

    Help please! I am really desperate... try to even point me to right direction :( I've tried everything that comes in my mind and nobody ever even tries to help :((

    Onko tästä vastauksesta hyötyä?

    0 kommenttia Ei kommentteja