Plataforma e infraestructura de informática en la nube para crear, implementar y administrar aplicaciones y servicios a través de una red mundial de centros de datos administrados por Microsoft.
GPT-5-mini deployment blocked with error 715-123420 in Microsoft Foundry
I created a Microsoft Foundry resource and project in East US. However, deploying GPT-5-mini (version 2025-08-07, GlobalStandard) fails with error 715-123420:
“Our system has detected this request as unusual activity for your account. If you are confident this is in error, please contact support.”
I reproduced the error through both the Azure CLI and the Foundry portal. The resource and project were created successfully, but the model deployment is blocked. The Azure support flow directs me to Microsoft Q&A instead of allowing me to open a technical support request.
Could a Microsoft moderator help route this for review by the appropriate team and contact me privately? I can provide my subscription ID, resource ID, UTC timestamps, and request or correlation IDs through a private channel.