AADSTS5000224: Azure tenant deauthenticated, unable to access portal or create support request

Rivark Studio 0 Puntos de reputación
2026-09-23T05:13:59.91+00:00

My Azure subscription was disabled after Microsoft detected suspected suspicious activity and an alleged Acceptable Use Policy violation.

I am the legitimate owner and administrator of the affected tenant. The personal Microsoft account authenticates successfully using a passkey, but immediately afterward Azure Portal displays:

AADSTS5000224: The tenant 'Default Directory' has been deauthenticated and is no longer available.

Because tenant authentication itself is disabled, I cannot access Azure Portal, Microsoft Entra admin center, or create an Azure support request through the normal Help + Support blade. The “Contact support” option redirects me to general consumer Microsoft account support instead of Azure subscription support.

The tenant was used primarily to register a personal OAuth application named “Roundcube Proxmox”. The application allowed my private Roundcube server to access my own Outlook.com mailboxes through IMAP and SMTP using Microsoft modern authentication. I did not intentionally use Azure for prohibited activity, provide a public service, or grant access to third parties.

Microsoft successfully authorized the OAuth application in August 2026. On September 21, 2026, I received a notice that the Azure subscription had been disabled. I subsequently received another notice stating that the subscription and services would be permanently deleted on October 21, 2026.

I respectfully request:

  1. A manual review of the suspension. Re-authentication of the affected tenant.
  2. Reactivation of the subscription if appropriate.
  3. Identification of the specific activity or resource that triggered the suspension.
  4. Instructions to correct or remove any configuration Microsoft considers problematic.rr.jpg

I can provide the Tenant ID, Subscription ID, administrator UPN, onmicrosoft.com domain, billing details, Trace ID, Correlation ID, screenshots, and any required ownership verification through a private message.

Please escalate this case to the appropriate Microsoft Entra, Azure Security, Data Protection, or Subscription Protection engineering team. I cannot provide the identifiers publicly because they are sensitive account information.

  1. rr

The OAuth consent flow completed successfully in August 2026, and Microsoft sent a security notification confirming that the application had been granted access to my personal Microsoft account.

1.

Control de acceso basado en rol de Azure
Control de acceso basado en rol de Azure

Un servicio de Azure que proporciona administración de acceso específico para los recursos de Azure, lo que permite conceder a los usuarios solo los derechos necesarios para realizar sus trabajos.

0 comentarios No hay comentarios

Su respuesta

Las respuestas pueden ser marcadas como Respuestas aceptadas por el autor de la pregunta, lo que indica a los usuarios que la respuesta resolvió su problema.