Windows 11 AIK certificate enrollment fails with “The authority does not exist”

Abisai Carbajal 0 Puntos de reputación
2026-09-02T10:48:34.82+00:00

Hi everyone,

I’m having a Windows 11 25H2 TPM/AIK attestation issue that seems to prevent Call of Duty/Warzone from completing its security attestation.

My TPM (Intel PTT/TPM 2.0) appears healthy and properly provisioned:

TPM Present/Ready/Enabled/Activated/Owned: True

EK certificate available

Windows reports the device as “Attestable”

Secure Boot enabled

However, Windows AIK certificates are not available (RSA/ECC).

The main error occurs during AIK enrollment:

“The authority 'intc-keyid-[REDACTED].microsoftaik.azure.net' does not exist.”

HTTP: 404 / 0x80190194

I also received: “No valid TPM EK/Platform certificate provided in the TPM identity request message.”

I’ve already checked TPM/attestation logs, installed the Intel attestation CA certificate, restarted the PC, and verified the Call of Duty attestation files. The problem remains.

Does anyone know if this 404 means the TPM KeyID/authority is not properly registered or recognized by Microsoft’s AIK/attestation backend? Or is there a known Windows-side fix for AIK enrollment?

I’m trying to avoid clearing the TPM or reinstalling Windows unless absolutely necessary.

Windows para el hogar | Windows 11 | Seguridad y privacidad
0 comentarios No hay comentarios

1 respuesta

Ordenar por: Lo más útil
  1. Carl-L 23,280 Puntos de reputación Personal externo de Microsoft Moderador
    2026-09-09T06:32:44.9233333+00:00

    Disclaimer: This is the forum for es-es locale. However, I will answer you in English since the question is in English. If you need assistance, please let me know.


    Hello Abisai Carbajal,

    Welcome to Microsoft Q&A forum.

    You are not alone in this; I have seen other users that having this issue. Also, as I checked, it seems not like something that we can do on the user side, I see that report of this issue has already posted in the Feedback Hub so the engineering team can provide Microsoft side fix for it in a future update. You can try to search for it there.

    Thank you for your understanding.

    ¿Le resultó útil esta respuesta?

    0 comentarios No hay comentarios

Su respuesta

Las respuestas pueden ser marcadas como Respuestas aceptadas por el autor de la pregunta, lo que indica a los usuarios que la respuesta resolvió su problema.