Una plataforma unificada de Azure para crear y administrar modelos, agentes y aplicaciones de IA con seguridad, supervisión y gobernanza empresariales integradas
Microsoft Foundry deployment blocked by error 715-123420 despite available quota
I am unable to deploy any OpenAI model in Microsoft Foundry due to error 715-123420.
Environment:
- Foundry resource:
ai-umiflow-pro - Foundry project:
proj-umiflow-pro - Subscription: active Azure subscription
- Model tested:
gpt-5-mini - Deployment type: Global Standard
- Available quota: 500K TPM
- Current usage: 0 TPM
- Requested deployment capacity: 50K TPM
The deployment fails immediately with:
715-123420: Our system has detected this request as unusual activity for your account. If you are confident this is in error, please contact support.
I have also tested other models and the same error occurs.
Based on other Microsoft Q&A cases, this appears to be a platform-level fraud/risk protection block rather than a quota or deployment configuration issue.
I do not currently have a paid Azure technical support plan.
Could a Microsoft moderator please initiate an internal review/escalation to unblock the subscription?
I can provide the Subscription ID, Tenant ID, Resource ID, Correlation/Trace ID and timestamps through private message if required.
Thank you.