Request for short grace period to complete renewal assessment: Azure AI Engineer Associate

Juan Pablo Mantilla Carreño 0 Puntos de reputación
2026-10-03T23:07:25.21+00:00

Hello Microsoft Credentials Support Team,

I am writing to kindly request assistance regarding my Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Engineer Associate certification.

My certification expired on October 2, 2026, and I missed the renewal window by approximately 48 hours due to work commitments. I previously earned this credential in October 2024 and successfully passed the annual renewal assessment in September 2025.

I understand Microsoft’s policy regarding certification expiration dates, but I would like to ask if it would be possible, as a one-time courtesy, to grant a brief extension or reactivate the renewal assessment on my Microsoft Learn profile so I can complete it.

I am ready to provide my MCID, Learn profile URL, and associated email address via Private Message as soon as requested.

Thank you very much for your time and support.

Best regards,

Juan Pablo

Azure | Aprendizaje de Azure
0 comentarios No hay comentarios

Su respuesta

Las respuestas pueden ser marcadas como "Aceptadas" por el autor de la pregunta y "Recomendadas" por los moderadores, lo que ayuda a los usuarios a saber que la respuesta ha resuelto el problema del autor.