Security info was deleted

Angimar Peña 0 Puntos de reputación
2026-06-28T16:16:47.96+00:00

Hi, they hacked my account yesterday at 1:18pm, I got a email at 1:16pm with a single-use code which I never required then the next email it said that my security info was deleted. (Passkey)

I didn't enter to weird pages, they changed my email address, password, phone number and logged off on every device which i can't re enter. I really need help with this and any time I try to do anything either asks me my address (which I don't have because it's been changed) or my phone number (that's been changed too).

Windows para el hogar | Windows 11 | Recuperación y copia de seguridad
0 comentarios No hay comentarios

1 respuesta

Ordenar por: Muy útil
  1. Darhyl Amizola 50,090 Puntos de reputación Asesor independiente
    2026-06-28T16:49:44.39+00:00

    Hey there! Nice to meet you!

    I'm sorry you are experiencing this.

    Based on your description, the hacker was able to remove the account's primary email address/security info and replace it with their own email address.

    Since the security info has been replaced by the hacker, I'm afraid there is no other working method to recover the Microsoft account, and Microsoft Support cannot help either.

    Thank you for your understanding.

    Best regards,

    Darhyl

    ¿Le ha resultado útil esta respuesta?

    0 comentarios No hay comentarios

Su respuesta

Las respuestas pueden ser marcadas como "Aceptadas" por el autor de la pregunta y "Recomendadas" por los moderadores, lo que ayuda a los usuarios a saber que la respuesta ha resuelto el problema del autor.