Envío, recepción y organización de correo electrónico en Outlook en la Web para empresas
Note: Since you are using English, although the site locale is es-es. I will response to this question in English. This response has been translated using the translation tool; Please forgive me for any grammatical or semantic errors. Thank you for your understanding. If there is anything unclear about my reply, please leave a comment and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Dear @Omar Hafid,
Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Q&A forum.
Based on your description, images not displaying in Outlook desktop while they work fine in Web and mobile.
For better understanding your situation, could you please provide some more information as:
Which version of Outlook are you using (Classic Outlook or New Outlook/Outlook for web)?
Have you already tried updating Outlook to the latest version?
Does it appear any error message?
It would be helpful if you could share screenshot of the issue so I can support you effectively.
Please understand that the more information you provide, the more effectively I can support.
Looking forward to your update.