HOW DO UNLINK A MICROSOFT ACCOUNT FROM MY GOOGLE ONE?

butx a 0 Puntos de reputación
2026-04-03T17:45:01.3866667+00:00

My Microsoft account had been hacked a few days ago, after contacting with services and seeing there was no way of getting it back I gave up.

It there any way I can't unlink the two even while I'm no longer able to access that old account? I think the person who hacked it is now entering to my Google (Gmail) one through there :(

Microsoft Edge | Otros | Windows 10
0 comentarios No hay comentarios

1 respuesta

Ordenar por: Muy útil
  1. Anónimas
    2026-04-03T18:59:08.7166667+00:00

    Hi,

    Thank you for posting your question here!

    Even if you no longer have access to the hacked Microsoft account you can fully protect your Google account by removing Microsoft access from the Google side. Google One itself is not directly linked to Microsoft but what matters is any sign in with Google or third-party permissions that may still exist. After that go to Your devices and sign out of all other sessions. You do not need to unlink anything from the Microsoft side for this to work and once permissions are revoked from Google Microsoft can no longer use your Google account at all.

    Let me know if you need further assistance, feel free to ask me by clicking "Add Comment" or "Add Answer" if you cannot add comment so your response will be visible. Thank you and I appreciate your effort.

    Best Regards,

    Angelique P.

    ¿Le ha resultado útil esta respuesta?

    0 comentarios No hay comentarios

Su respuesta

Las respuestas pueden ser marcadas como "Aceptadas" por el autor de la pregunta y "Recomendadas" por los moderadores, lo que ayuda a los usuarios a saber que la respuesta ha resuelto el problema del autor.