Hello, Edgar Roberto Saraguro Montaño
Welcome to Microsoft Q&A
I read your message carefully, and between the lines, I can feel a very deep sadness and helplessness that almost overflows the screen.
My friend, I want to tell you that your love, your dedication, and your thoughtfulness are all real and valuable. Even if they are not seen by that person, they are also part of your good qualities.
Now, the most important thing is that you need to see yourself first.
See the kind you who is willing to give for love.
See the you who feels hurt and painful when you are not responded to.
See the you who is still trying to find the answer even so.
Please allow yourself to stop and take a breath. Give yourself a little bit of the love that you once wanted to give to her, okay?
I know that these words may be pale and cannot immediately heal the pain in your heart. But please believe that you are not alone. Many people have experienced similar struggles. Time will slowly help you heal, but more importantly, you need to start treating the injured self well.
As for the computer problem you mentioned, if you are willing, you can talk to us again at any time.
Best Regards,
Ian | Microsoft Q&A Support Specialist