Solución de problemas de visualización o funcionalidad de sitios web en Edge en Windows 10
Este explorador ya no se admite.
Actualice a Microsoft Edge para aprovechar las características y actualizaciones de seguridad más recientes, y disponer de soporte técnico.
I'm trying to reply a post, but when i'm going to post it, this message appears and i cant reply.
Solución de problemas de visualización o funcionalidad de sitios web en Edge en Windows 10
Pregunta bloqueada. Esta pregunta se migró desde la Comunidad de Soporte técnico de Microsoft. Puede votar si es útil, pero no puede agregar comentarios o respuestas ni seguir la pregunta.
I'm accessing for a work network, and we use Kasperky as security software
No, the message appears again.
Could you try access the site using private browsing mode, and see it if allows you to post now?
Yes, this is the post where im trying to reply, but when i send the message appears this error:
https://community.dynamics.com/forums/thread/details/?threadid=ec9ef850-e8da-ee11-904d-6045bdd6e492
Hi, I'm Elise, a fellow user like yourself and I'd be happy to help with your issue.
Could you share more information about this issue?
Where is it you are trying to post a reply, is it on this site or somewhere else?
Could you take a screenshot of the error message that you received?
Kind Regards,
Elise