Windows 11 ARM Active X compatibility

Richard Graham 1 Reputation point
2022-01-31T15:25:40.99+00:00

I am running Edge in IE Mode on Windows 11 Pro ARM (via Parallels), but my company remote access, which relies on ActiveX, isn't working, despite all the settings being identical to those on other non-ARM Windows installations, which work.

My question is: is I.E. mode in Edge on Windows 11 Pro for ARM capable of running ActiveX controls?

Windows for business | Windows Client for IT Pros | User experience | Other
Microsoft Edge | Microsoft Edge development

Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

3 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Elvis Lee 1 Reputation point
    2022-02-21T15:06:16.93+00:00

    I have same problem too.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. 岡 恭典(SSB) 0 Reputation points
    2024-11-22T07:59:34.57+00:00

    I have same problem too.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Olaf Helper 47,621 Reputation points
    2024-11-22T08:08:10.28+00:00

    for ARM capable of running ActiveX controls

    No, the very old ActiveX controls are compiled for x86/x64 processors, then don't work with other proc.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments