I am back where I started. I have a ghost email that wont go away.

Stephanie Marquardt 0 Reputation points
2026-10-09T19:26:03.7366667+00:00

I had this problem back On September 28th. I thought it had gone but now it's back. Microsoft did this, it's not my fault. Why did you do this?

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home
0 comments No comments

2 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Brian Tillman 27,415 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-09T20:06:40.1766667+00:00

    Hi. I'm Brian and I'll try to help.

    Details matter. Explain exactly what you mean by "ghost email" and how it relates to using new Outlook for Windows.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  2. Stephanie Marquardt 0 Reputation points
    2026-10-09T19:27:11.54+00:00

    ANSWERS! Need help!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.