Hello Dlovan Mahrof,
At this stage, I am unable to determine whether TimeEntryValidation Geo refers to a field, property, validation setting, error message, or custom function in Microsoft Access.
To help me better understand what you are trying to configure, could you please confirm the following?
- Where do you see the term TimeEntryValidation Geo, and which application, database, table, form, or system are you currently working in?
- Is TimeEntryValidation Geo the name of a field, an error message, or an instruction shown in a guide or tutorial?
- Was the database created by you, or is it part of a template or application provided by another organization?
- Could you please share a full screenshot showing where TimeEntryValidation Geo appears?
Before sharing the screenshot, please hide any personal, account, or business-sensitive information.
Once I can see where this term appears and understand what you are working with, I can provide more appropriate guidance.
Kind regards,