A cloud-based identity and access management service for securing user authentication and resource access
AADSTS500571 blocks Azure portal and support requests with a personal Microsoft account
I cannot access the Azure portal with my personal Microsoft account. The sign-in page says, "Your account has been locked. Contact your support person to unlock it, then try again," and the diagnostic code is AADSTS500571.
The same account signs into Microsoft Support and Microsoft Learn successfully. Opening the Azure support-request page returns me to the same lock error. The consumer Microsoft Support Assistant says Azure is outside its support scope.
Microsoft's troubleshooting article says this code means a guest user object is disabled in the resource tenant and that the tenant owner must re-enable it. I do not know who administers the affected directory, and I cannot inspect its details in the Azure portal.
Could an Azure/Entra moderator help me identify the correct administrator or route this to an account-access support team through a private support channel? I can provide the sign-in diagnostic details privately through an official Microsoft support channel.