A cloud-based identity and access management service for securing user authentication and resource access
How to restore my account and id after 2FM accidentally logged ofg?
I am extremely concerned that I have had to open a support ticket for what should be a fundamental account recovery and identity verification process within Microsoft Azure.
For the past 45 minutes, I have been attempting to recover access to my existing Azure account, associated identity, and subscription:
Subscription ID: 6047ac4d-ce39-4e0d-aa64-45951578a9b0
Despite having specific account details, historical registration information, email correspondence, and documentation supporting my previous use of this account and subscription, I have been unable to identify any clear, functional recovery or escalation procedure.
More concerningly, the troubleshooting and recovery mechanisms I have attempted fail to recognize the previous registration or associated account information. Meanwhile, Microsoft's official support guidance indicates that the relevant services and processes are operating as intended.
This creates an unacceptable discrepancy between my documented account history and the information presented through Microsoft's recovery and support systems.
My concerns are threefold:
- Account and identity continuity: Why is my previously established Azure identity or subscription not being recognized, despite the existence of supporting documentation?
Recovery and verification procedures: Why is there no clearly accessible mechanism to reconcile this discrepancy through ownership verification and restore access?
Support accountability and escalation: How can a user escalate an apparent account-recognition failure when standard troubleshooting pathways provide no resolution or meaningful explanation?
I find this situation particularly concerning given the security, identity management, and service reliability standards expected of Microsoft's cloud infrastructure.
I am not requesting another generic troubleshooting guide or a repetition of standard sign-in instructions. I am requesting an actual investigation of the account and subscription records, including whether the subscription remains associated with its original Microsoft Entra tenant and identity.
I specifically request that Microsoft Support:
Verify the existence and current status of the subscription identified above.
Identify the associated Microsoft Entra tenant and the appropriate ownership verification procedure.
Determine why the existing account or registration cannot be recognized through the recovery mechanisms available to me.
Provide a concrete recovery path or escalate the case to the team responsible for Azure subscription ownership, identity, and tenant recovery.
Explain any discrepancy between the documented account history and Microsoft's current account-recognition systems.
I can provide the relevant email records, registration details, and other evidence through an appropriate secure verification channel.
This issue requires substantive technical investigation rather than another automated troubleshooting response. I expect a clear explanation of the underlying problem, an actionable recovery procedure, and escalation to the appropriate technical team if first-line support cannot resolve it.I am extremely concerned that I have had to open a support ticket for what should be a fundamental account recovery and identity verification process within Microsoft Azure.
For the past 45 minutes, I have been attempting to recover access to my existing Azure account, associated identity, and subscription:
Subscription ID: 6047ac4d-ce39-4e0d-aa64-45951578a9b0
Despite having specific account details, historical registration information, email correspondence, and documentation supporting my previous use of this account and subscription, I have been unable to identify any clear, functional recovery or escalation procedure.
More concerningly, the troubleshooting and recovery mechanisms I have attempted fail to recognize the previous registration or associated account information. Meanwhile, Microsoft's official support guidance indicates that the relevant services and processes are operating as intended.
This creates an unacceptable discrepancy between my documented account history and the information presented through Microsoft's recovery and support systems.
My concerns are threefold:
Account and identity continuity: Why is my previously established Azure identity or subscription not being recognized, despite the existence of supporting documentation?
Recovery and verification procedures: Why is there no clearly accessible mechanism to reconcile this discrepancy through ownership verification and restore access?
Support accountability and escalation: How can a user escalate an apparent account-recognition failure when standard troubleshooting pathways provide no resolution or meaningful explanation?
I find this situation particularly concerning given the security, identity management, and service reliability standards expected of Microsoft's cloud infrastructure.
I am not requesting another generic troubleshooting guide or a repetition of standard sign-in instructions. I am requesting an actual investigation of the account and subscription records, including whether the subscription remains associated with its original Microsoft Entra tenant and identity.
I specifically request that Microsoft Support:
Verify the existence and current status of the subscription identified above.
Identify the associated Microsoft Entra tenant and the appropriate ownership verification procedure.
Determine why the existing account or registration cannot be recognized through the recovery mechanisms available to me.
Provide a concrete recovery path or escalate the case to the team responsible for Azure subscription ownership, identity, and tenant recovery.
Explain any discrepancy between the documented account history and Microsoft's current account-recognition systems.
I can provide the relevant email records, registration details, and other evidence through an appropriate secure verification channel.
This issue requires substantive technical investigation rather than another automated troubleshooting response. I expect a clear explanation of the underlying problem, an actionable recovery procedure, and escalation to the appropriate technical team if first-line support cannot resolve it.