Building custom solutions that extend, automate, and integrate Microsoft 365 apps.
Hi Raiyan,
Thank you for providing the detailed information.
Based on your description, may I ask if you have tested with the OneStream VSTO/COM add-in temporarily disabled?
Since Excel appears stable in Safe Mode, this may help determine whether the issue is related to the add-in itself or its interaction with Version 2608.
If the issue persists with the add-in disabled, and given the troubleshooting already completed, I would suggest engaging Microsoft Support if you haven't already done so. If you do not have the necessary permissions to open a support request, you may need to work with your administrator or IT team to do so.
I also noticed that one user reportedly regained stability after rolling back to an earlier build. You may consider validating the same rollback on a small group of affected users. If the older build proves stable, it could serve as a temporary workaround while the issue is being investigated further.
I hope everything gets sorted out soon.