Lost workspace

Junis El Hassan 0 Reputation points
2026-10-08T09:16:52.3033333+00:00

Hi everyone,

I am a Microsoft Loop user (personal account). I had Loop opened as a desktop app with a specific page open. I then closed the page using the upper left cross button (see screenshot). Loop closed the page, however, it also deleted or hid the whole workspace. I can no longer see the workspace among the list of workspaces nor in the recent workspaces. What is odd is that I can search for pages that were once part of that workspace but they seem to be unlinked from it. The support person tried her best but said she does not have the tools to help me. Any idea how to restore the workspace? I temporarily moved the pages I could remember to a newly created workspace, but I would obviously like to recover everything.

Thanks

Junis

Microsoft 365 and Office | Loop | For home
Microsoft 365 and Office | Loop | For home

A collaborative workspace app in Microsoft 365 designed to help teams co-create, stay organized, and work together in real time across apps and devices.

0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.