What happened to all my emails

HD 0 Reputation points
2026-10-06T18:11:44.36+00:00

what happened to all my emails. I had many emails i saved to my account and they dont seem to be on there any more the count keeps getting smaller. How can i recover them and honestly what happened to them .

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Brian Tillman 27,405 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-06T18:54:44.64+00:00

    Hi. I'm Brian and I'll try to help.

    Since this forum is focused on problems with classic Outlook for Windows, I'll assume you're using that. Which version are you using? Who is your mail provider - that is, what follows the @ in your address? What type of account (POP, IMAP or Exchange) are you using? If you log into your mailbox using a web browser, are the messages gone from the mailbox s well? Can you see any of them in the Deleted Items folder?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.