Hi @S T-F,
Welcome to the Microsoft Q&A forum.
I apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused you.
At present, there is no available setting to completely disable the Quick view feature in Microsoft Teams.
In this case, I recommend that you share your experience with Microsoft’s product development team. This will help them better understand user needs and feedback, allowing them to consider introducing more suitable configuration options in the future, including the ability to customize or disable this feature.
https://feedbackportal.microsoft.com/feedback/
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please feel free to share them in the comments on this post so I can continue to support you.
I look forward to continuing the conversation.
If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.