Account suspended

Safia Younas 0 Reputation points
2026-10-10T03:55:19.6733333+00:00

Subject: Request for Human Review - Case Number: 7109949416 (Clarification regarding household Wi-Fi and Referral) Dear Microsoft Support and Research Team, I am writing to follow up on my suspended account. I understand that my case was forwarded to the research department by agent Rye, but I recently received another automated bot response regarding the voided reward. I kindly request a human agent to read this explanation, as I am a real person who has lost months of hard work due to an automated system misunderstanding. I want to be 100% transparent about my activity to prove my innocence: The Shared Wi-Fi / Sister's Account: On Monday, I shared an official Microsoft Rewards referral link with my biological sister. She created her own account on her own distinct device. Since we live in the same house, we share the same home Wi-Fi connection. This was a genuine referral of a family member, not an attempt to create multiple accounts or bypass rules. The Safe Browser/Redemption Issue: On Wednesday, my 840 Robux digital card was voided. Panicking that my points might be lost, I tried to log in using a different browser session to see if it was a sync error. The system likely flagged this rapid retry as suspicious bot activity and suspended me. I have been a loyal Microsoft user and successfully redeemed Robux in the past (on July 17, 2026) without any issues. I have never used a VPN, scripts, or bots. Please, I beg a human reviewer to manually check the device IDs and account histories for both me and my sister. You will see that we are two separate, real individuals. Please lift this suspension and allow me to get my Roblox digital card. Thank you for your time and understanding. Best regards, Safia Younas

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
Van S 24,475 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2026-10-10T05:26:01.8633333+00:00

You’re very welcome. Unfortunately, Microsoft Rewards Support doesn’t receive automatic notifications about posts in this community forum. I recommend submitting a follow-up ticket through the official Rewards support form.

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

2 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Safia Younas 0 Reputation points
    2026-10-10T04:58:23.06+00:00

    Thank you, Van, for your response. I understand you cannot access accounts directly. I have already submitted a detailed appeal through that support link, and Agent Rye forwarded my Case Number: 7109949416 to the research department. However, I am only receiving automated bot loops. I just wanted to keep this visible so a human from the rewards backend team reviews it. Thank you for your time.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  2. Van S 24,475 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-10T04:50:54.06+00:00

    Hi, I am Van. I'll be glad to assist you today.

    I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing issues with your rewards account. I understand how frustrating that can be. Unfortunately, as community forum members, we can’t verify accounts directly.

    I recommend submitting a report via the link below so that the rewards team can review your account in detail and assist in resolving the issue.

    https://rewards.bing.com/support

    If you need anything else or have further questions, please don’t hesitate to let me know. I'll be glad to help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.