Can I add the "small CAPS" command to the Quick Access Toolbar in Publisher

Ray Cathey 0 Reputation points
2026-10-10T02:09:08.26+00:00

Can I add the "small CAPS" command to the Quick Access Toolbar in Publisher? I did try adding the "Change Case" command but it didn't include the "small CAPS" option in the dropdown.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Publisher | For home

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Alex-L 13,080 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-10-11T14:31:46.14+00:00

    Hi Ray Cathey

    it doesn't appear possible to add Small Caps itself as a separate Quick Access Toolbar button in Publisher. The QAT can contain commands, but not individual options from a command's dropdown, which is why adding Change Case doesn't expose Small Caps separately.

    Microsoft documents this limitation here: Customize the Quick Access Toolbar

    So using the Change Case dropdown remains the practical built-in option.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.