How do I fix it saying " The account you're attempting to sign in with isn't provisioned for this environment. Your application may not be configured correctly."

khenan 0 Reputation points
2026-10-09T18:11:40.21+00:00

I bought Rainbow Six Siege Elite Edition from the Microsoft Store. Then, it tells me to install from the Xbox app. When I go to the Xbox app and press play, even though I have Ubisoft connect installed, it always says "The account you're attempting to sign in with isn't provisioned for this environment. Your application may not be configured correctly." I have tried many things and it still won't work. I am logged in with the same email on both the Xbox app and Microsoft Store. What can I do to help it?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Gaming
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Carl-L 23,195 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-10-10T07:27:28.77+00:00

    Hello khenan,

    Welcome to Microsoft Q&A forum.

    Before we proceed, may I have a photo of the situation to check for you? Please remember to remove all personal information before posting. Additionally, may I know if this happens in any other games or apps?

    I'm waiting for your reply.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.