Where have my copilot agents gone?

Rebecca Mattina 0 Reputation points
2026-10-09T14:33:34.36+00:00

Hi there,

I created a handful of custom copilot agents for an ongoing work project, that have suddenly disappeared. Only 3 of the 7-8 are still showing up, and when I search for the others I find nothing. I really would like to avoid having to create these and train them all over again. Please help!!

Microsoft Copilot | Windows Copilot | App
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Emma1-N 13,675 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-10-10T09:01:24.45+00:00

    Hello Rebecca Mattina,

    I understand you want to recover the existing agents rather than recreate all that work.

    Before troubleshoot further, could you confirm whether the Microsoft account currently signed in to Copilot is a personal Microsoft account or a work/school account managed by your organization?

    Also, were the missing agents originally created while signed in with that same account?

    Looking forward to your update.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.