FACEBOOK NOT PLAYING VIDEOS

Shelley Compton 0 Reputation points
2026-10-08T21:53:41.8133333+00:00

Facebook videos took a strange turn suddenly, and refuse to play in Edge. The entertaining circle keeps spinning but nothing happens.

the cache was cleared, logged out and obviously back in and nothing changes. Therefore, tried it on another Browser with the same results.

tried it on another computer, and I get the same results with videos not playing. The Internet connection is strong with videos playing in You tube. rebooted the computer with no change and reset Edge to no avail. Have any an idea what I could do to rectify the problem?

Microsoft Edge | Audio and video playback | Windows 11
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. John DeV 170.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-08T22:31:02.0633333+00:00

    Hi, good day!

    Since the issue occurs on different browsers and computers, it may be related to Facebook or your network. Have you tried accessing Facebook using a different internet connection, such as a mobile hotspot?

    I look forward to receiving your update and I'm willing to collaborate with you till we resolve the issue. Do keep me informed by clicking "Add comment" below.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.