how to fix product code for Microsoft365

John McBride 0 Reputation points
2026-10-08T14:00:44.2033333+00:00

I received a message with error code tooManyRequests. I have waited 48 hours and tried again only to receive the message again. need to check the product key to make sure it is ok How do I do this?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | Other | Other
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. DaveM121 937.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-08T14:36:47.5033333+00:00

    Try logging into this link to register your product key on your Microsoft account.

    https://setup.office.com/Home

    If that is not successful, try entering your product key on this link.

    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/redeem

    If there is any other error indicated, what error is listed?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.