please help to recover a deleted email from junk box

Su Kyung Lee 20 Reputation points
2026-10-08T13:20:15.3433333+00:00

Hello Microsoft team,

I think I accidently deleted the important email from my junk box yesterday between 6pm-7:30pm.

The email was from 'Weichert'.

Is there any ways you can support me to recover that email for me?

Thank you.

Su

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
EmilyS726 271.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor
2026-10-08T13:57:19.8633333+00:00

Hello

If this is a personal account, deletion from Junk folder is permanent.

When you delete an email from junk folder, this is shown to you. I am sorry, unfortunately it cannot be recovered as it works by design.

User's image

If this is a work/school assigned account, contact your IT department. It might be recoverable depending on the organization's own retention policy.

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.

1 additional answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Su Kyung Lee 20 Reputation points
    2026-10-08T13:24:34.54+00:00

    No, I deleted from Junk email.

    It's not in deleted items.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.