I am not able to download score transcript

Sruti-2373 0 Reputation points
2026-10-08T04:39:43.9433333+00:00

I have given Microsoft 365 administration exam on june till then i am trying to download transcript but getting invalid input issue again and again srutitranscript.png

Microsoft 365 and Office | Microsoft Family Safety | Other | Windows
0 comments No comments

3 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Alex-L 12,995 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-10-08T13:52:46.11+00:00

    Hi Sruti-2373

    I understand the frustration, especially since you have been trying to access the score report since June.

    Since the exam was delivered by Pearson VUE, please select “View details on provider site” from your Microsoft Learn exam record and try accessing the score report there. If you continue to receive the “Invalid input” error, contact Pearson VUE Help and Support, select Microsoft as the exam program, and provide the exam details and a screenshot of the error.

    As this is a public forum, no one here have access to what's behind the scene and diagnose further, only official support can do this.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  2. Sruti-2373 0 Reputation points
    2026-10-08T04:42:06.28+00:00

    I should be able to download exam score board transcript

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  3. Sruti-2373 0 Reputation points
    2026-10-08T04:40:35.26+00:00

    I should be able to download transcript

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.