Suddenly missing old Bellsouth account

Toni Settle 0 Reputation points
2026-10-08T00:47:15.7433333+00:00

After an EXHAUSTIVE search through AT&T; Yahoo and a paid computer programmer, I STILL have not found my Bellsouth account. It all points to Microsoft. It was there one morning and gone the next. To say that I'm not happy would be MASTERPIECE OF AN UNDERSTATEMENT! What do I do to RECOVERY my bellsouth account. I have an Outlook, but I'm not finished with the bellsouth. You say?

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Jeronimo Fuerte 46,745 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-08T01:34:12.0466667+00:00

    To better understand the situation, could you please clarify what exactly happened to your Bellsouth account? Did the account disappear from Outlook, or are you unable to sign in to your Bellsouth email address altogether? Also, were you accessing your Bellsouth emails through Outlook.com, the Outlook application, or directly through AT&T/Yahoo webmail?

    Additionally, have you tried signing in to your Bellsouth email address directly at https://currently.com? If so, what happens when you attempt to sign in? This distinction is important because Bellsouth email accounts are managed by AT&T, while Microsoft Outlook may only be used to access them. Your answers will help determine whether this is an Outlook configuration issue or an account recovery issue that AT&T needs to address.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.