If I buy a game for Xbox 360 on the official site, can I play it on my console?

V 0 Reputation points
2026-10-07T22:38:53.1033333+00:00

I have an Xbox 360 console, and I was wondering one thing.

If I buy some games, which used to be for this specific console, in the official Xbox site with the same account I have logged on the console, do I get to play them?

For example if I bought Fable3 from the site, can I then install it on the console?

Community Center
Community Center

A forum category for discussions about the Microsoft Q&A website itself, including feedback, bugs, suggestions, and community programs.

0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Gérard Oomens 132.8K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2026-10-07T22:59:44.3566667+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.