Sorry to hear about your situation, OceanBreezeRock.
I know how frustrating and worrying it is that your Microsoft account has been compromised, with all the verification methods and security information seemingly replaced. However, I must be honest here so you can get the correct expectation moving forward:
- Microsoft Q&A is a user-to-user support forum. Contributors here can help giving you guidance, but we cannot review account information or restore a Microsoft account.
- Even if you contact Microsoft Support, they cannot directly get your account back. Microsoft prohibits its customer service representatives from sending links to reset passwords or change information.
For compromised accounts, Microsoft explicitly guides users who cannot log in to use the Sign-in Helper. The login assistant can identify your account issues and, based on detected situations, offer options to contact support staff. You may also be presented with verification forms where you can provide your evidence:
The recovery system is automatic and can only proceed to the next stage after account ownership is confirmed. I know this isn't the answer you want, but I don't want to give you unrealistic hopes that someone could unlock an account or override Microsoft's security decisions, because we don't have that capability.