Unable to Reschedule Microsoft Certification Exam Due to Voucher Expiry Error

Himanshu Kumar 0 Reputation points
2026-10-07T17:41:34.46+00:00

Hello Microsoft Certification Support Team,

I scheduled my Microsoft certification exam using a voucher code for 11 October 2026 (Sunday). Due to a personal scheduling conflict, I am unable to take the exam on that date and would like to reschedule it to 10 October 2026 (Saturday).

However, when I attempt to reschedule the appointment in Pearson VUE, I receive the following error:

"The selected appointment cannot be scheduled. The registration was discounted with a voucher and the voucher has restrictions (********067A). The new appointment does not satisfy the following restriction: The voucher is Expired and can no longer be used."

The new exam date I am selecting is earlier than my currently scheduled appointment date. Therefore, I believe the rescheduling request should still be valid.

Could you please review my voucher status and help me reschedule the exam to 10 October 2026, or advise on the available options?

Thank you for your assistance.

Community Center | Not monitored
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Julian Sharp 44,576 Reputation points
    2026-10-07T17:50:12.5766667+00:00

    If your exam voucher was from the AI Skills Fest, it is no longer possible to reschedule the exam PS This is a community forum not the Microsoft Certification Support Team

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.