Configuring preferences and options in Outlook on the web for business
Hi Chetz,
Welcome to the Microsoft Q&A forum.
Based on your description, I understand that your email is being forwarded to an email address other than the ones you configured in the rule.
Please help me check the following:
1/ Check for other rules
Please check whether there are any other rules, besides the one you configured, that may be forwarding your emails to that email address.
2/ Perform a Message Trace
If you have checked and confirmed that there are no other rules causing this behavior, I recommend performing a Message Trace in the Exchange Admin Center to review additional details about the email and determine why it was forwarded to another email address.
Note: A Message Trace needs to be performed by your tenant administrator. If you are not an administrator, please contact your organization's administrator, typically your IT department or the person who provided you with this account, for assistance.
Once you have contacted your administrator, please provide them with the following documentation for instructions on how to perform a Message Trace:
Message trace in the new EAC in Exchange Online | Microsoft Learn
I hope this information is helpful.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please feel free to share them in the comments on this post so I can continue to support you.
I look forward to continuing the conversation.
If the answer is helpful, please click "Yes" and kindly upvote it.
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.