Hi. I'm David, and I'm happy to help you.
Microsoft Defender typically does not conflict with other security software, as it usually disables itself when it detects third-party software installed. However, McAfee and Malwarebytes can conflict in some situations.
I suggest uninstalling McAfee and Malwarebytes to see if the slowness stops.
For Malwarebytes, simply uninstall it using the standard method. Press "Windows + I" to open Settings and select "Apps > Apps & features." Locate it in the list of apps, select it, and click "Uninstall."
For McAfee, a standard uninstall may leave behind traces that could continue to negatively impact the system. Therefore, I suggest uninstalling it using the McAfee Consumer Product Removal tool (MCPR). Download the tool and follow the instructions in the official article at the link below.
https://www.mcafee.com/support/s/article/000002766?language=en_US
As a precaution, run a full scan using Defender to ensure there is no malware on your PC.
If the slowness persists even after uninstalling them, let me know so I can help you explore other possibilities.
Feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Standard Disclaimer: There is a link to a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.